Thursday, June 11, 2009

Poision and Passion

Poision lurking,
In glasses that you hand me,
But you tell me not to drink,
Not now.

Passion bubbling,
Boiling in my blood,
The blood I've spilt for you,
While alone.

Poision wafting,
My direction off my knight,
And you tell me not to breath,
Not now.

Passion praying,
For a release, just one more,
And I'll let it loose if you
Let me.

Poision Stinging
At my infant heart and you say
Stop, you can't drink of this,
Not now.

Passion swimming
Out of my now closed skin, I
Should have known it would find
A way out.

Poision Killing,
Me slowly, and I know this.
But don't you know i will drink it gladly?
Now.

Passion longing
For a way out of my dehydrated soul,
Left unloved for so long.
Until now.

PS. This poem is a dream, is purely fictional, and is based from a random statement in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment