Thursday, June 11, 2009

Insomnia

Sleep,
You evade me like the sun,
Which would end this endless night.
And let me breathe,
And become myself.

Night,
You cover me in blackness,
Knowing that its only a hoax,
And that i won't be sleeping,
Not this lonely night.

Day,
You never will come, will you?
You would rather me be overcome,
By thoughts and feelings so passionate,
My willpower will fail.

Phone,
You taunt me with your power,
The message is typed, but i cannot,
No, I mustn't send even if,
It would grant me sleep.

Bed,
And you. My usual comfort.
Even tonight you have deserted me
And left me as an insomnic,
Deprived of resting pleasure.

Dreams,
I am scared of what you will hold,
Yet I wish past dreams would come
Once more to save me from
This harsh reality.


Sleep,
You evade me like the sun,
That would end this endless night,
One more hour and I will breath,
And survive once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment