Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Choosing

Searching, looking everywhere. I
Must find something.
I long to find, I Need
To find a soloution to my
Confusion.

And I'm looking past You.
Knowing I should look everywhere
And I do, more and More
Praying for a sweet
Soloution.

And any soloution rather Than
Dying inside would work,
I'm not picky, but I
Know I'm looking for a
Perfect resoloution.

And I'll weed out the Thought
Of you and the thoughts
Of simply ending it all. I
Want to forget the
Aberation.

But its stronger, the feelings Did
Grow and fogetting one means
Accepting the other. Stay.
Someone. Protect me from my
Delusion.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about poetry is that hidden messages are so incredibly relevant, and yet still beautifully stunning in their simplicity. So props for that, and the poem itself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thing you can't see in this, becasue formatting never allows...is that the hidden message is quite clear, some of the words (the last word of the 1st and 3rd line of each stanza) are actually seperated. it reads "I need you more than I thought I did. Stay."

    ReplyDelete