Friday, November 6, 2009

No.

Don't say,
No no no,
You're not in the way,
Oh don't wish,
Your precious life away.
Keep going.
Keep striving,
You know there has to be
Something
Wait.

Don't say,
No no no,
You know you aren't in the way.
You know this
Attention,
And all the
Suspension
Is just to keep
Me around
A day longer.

Don't try
No no no,
I'm not playing this time
Oh just try
To breath, please just this time.
You're killing me,
Killing me,
Wearing me down,
Away till I'm gone.

Oh don't try,
No no no,
You know this lie,
Only is
Making
It worse.
Taking
My heart.
And I can't live
Without it.

Don't speak,
No no no,
Don't make me leave.
Just admit
Life's not the curse
You hold it to be.
Its not a tragedy.
Somehow you can't see,
The love inside you,
All around you.

Don't speak.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment